Community Inclusion (CI)
Participants enrolled in Community Inclusion receive services focused on activities and goals related to community engagement and integration. This program is designed for clients who have either reached retirement age or are in need of skill building and community integration to prepare for employment. This occurs through volunteer work, social outings or other community based activities.
Client Success Story: Vanessa Behan Crisis Center
Client Success Story: Spokane Humane Society
Download a copy of our Community Inclusion Guidelines today for more information about program by clicking here or on the image of the Client Handbook to the left.
- Washington State Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)
- Washington State Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- Spokane County Community Services, Housing and Community Development (CSHCD)
- Spokane Transit Authority
- Paratransit Information and Application
- Disability Rights Washington
- Disability Scoop - Developmental Disability News
- Disability Determination Services (DSHS)
- People First of Washington
- Brain Injury Alliance of Washington