School to Work Program
This program offers clients a variety of services and support throughout the entire employment process including resume building, interview skill building, job development and training. Our staff members work diligently to offer job placements in the community and provide personalized support for each individual, centering efforts on the individual’s interests and abilities.
Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) Services
Contracted with the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation in Spokane, individuals eligible for Vocational Rehabilitation Services work with Artisans staff toward obtaining and maintaining employment. Staff members provide job training, job development, and when needed, the onsite support necessary to help DVR clients find and maintain employment on a case by case basis. This program offers support for individuals with a vast array of disabilities that vary from physical, mental and developmental disabilities. Employment services available through Artisans include Trial Work Experience, Community Based Assessment Services, Job Placement, Job Retention Services and Intensive Training Services. We will help walk you through the intake process with DVR. Click here for more information.
- Washington State Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)
- Washington State Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- Spokane County Community Services, Housing and Community Development (CSHCD)
- Spokane Transit Authority
- Paratransit Information and Application
- Disability Rights Washington
- Disability Scoop - Developmental Disability News
- Disability Determination Services (DSHS)
- People First of Washington
- Brain Injury Alliance of Washington