Services for high school students in their second to last year of school to connect with an employment provider earlier in the employment exploration process. Through Job Foundations, students are observed and assessed in school and community settings, and a written report is completed provide guidance for the student’s employment path moving forward.
School to Work Program
This program offers clients a variety of services and support throughout the entire employment process including resume building, interview skill building, job development and training. Our staff members work diligently to offer job placements in the community and provide personalized support for each individual, centering efforts on the individual’s interests and abilities.
Pre-Employment Transition Services (DVR)
Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) are a coordinated set of activities, designed with an outcome-oriented process, which promotes movement from school to post-school activities organized in collaboration with local school staff. Pre-ETS are available to enhance and support secondary education transition planning, not replace or supplant transition requirements. These services are also intended to work toward alignment of the student’s IEP and/or High School and Beyond Plan goals.
- Washington State Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)
- Washington State Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- Spokane County Community Services, Housing and Community Development (CSHCD)
- Spokane Transit Authority
- Paratransit Information and Application
- Disability Rights Washington
- Disability Scoop - Developmental Disability News
- Disability Determination Services (DSHS)
- People First of Washington
- Brain Injury Alliance of Washington